Get Involved / Investors
Supporting Local Business and Economic Growth
Maricopa enjoys many assets and resources that need to be mobilized and synchronized to assure an even brighter future and more compelling reasons to do business in our City. We believe that the platform of a public/private partnership designed to leverage private and public investment is the strongest method to achieve our goal of supporting economic growth in Maricopa.
Please consider an annual contribution to MEDA as a Founding Sponsor or one of the other levels of support. Your investment in MEDA will provide for improved economic opportunities to the City of Maricopa. To learn more about MEDA’s upcoming goals, and how support of MEDA can benefit your company, please contact us today.
Maricopa is the nexus where people, ideas and opportunity converge in Arizona. Strategically located in the center of Maricopa and Pinal counties, our city is fast-becoming a hotbed of innovation, new technologies and unparalleled business opportunities across all sectors of the economy.
~ The Hon. Christian Price, Mayor City of Maricopa
Why Invest in MEDA?
Why should businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals invest in MEDA? Investing in the MEDA partnership helps to advance the economic growth and prosperity of Maricopa. Firms, institutions and individuals who contribute to MEDA realize many benefits by supporting this vital partnership:
- Private-public partnership between business and government that is proficient with issues that impact business growth and success.
- Strong relationships with the top public, private and community leaders whose positions and work directly impact how Maricopa grows and prospers.
- Experienced local industry leaders invested in Maricopa who are ready to champion and lead change to strengthen the city’s business climate and operating environment.
- The “gateway” to understanding the economic and business dynamics that define Maricopa.
- A pro-growth organization with the ability and standing to expedite development of commercial and residential projects in the community.
- Consistent, long-term private sector leadership that operates independently of partisanship or terms of office to lead on issues and projects that impact the bottom line.
- Ability to quickly address infrastructure needs with the city’s utility executives “at the table” and committed to solutions.
- Champions for building Maricopa’s competitiveness for business, industry and entrepreneurship.